Sunday, May 13, 2012

What am I?

.
I'm a riddle in nine syllables,
An elephant, a ponderous house,
A melon strolling on two tendrils,
O red fruit, ivory, fine timbers!
This loaf's big with it's yeasty rising.
Money's new-minted in this fat purse.
I'm a means, a stage, a cow in calf.
I've eaten a bag of green apples,
Boarded this train there's no getting off.

--Sylvia Plath (Metaphors)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Scroll on down if you can't figure out the answer. ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 

5 comments:

  1. AWW!!!! Hooray for little Harrison bean!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    O.k. so now where's the rest of the info....when are you due? Is this a good thing? Are you still going to be in Logan in the spring? and all those questions too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete