Monday, October 25, 2010

......

My joy was short-lived.....

After a blissful couple of weeks of debt-free glee, I recieved a bill from Wells Fargo... 

They had miscalculated and we actually weren't paid off. We still owed about $75...
So I called them. :) I wasn't happy.

And it's true. My joy was short-lived. 

Never fear though, the world of financial freedom is still within my grasp.

.....stupid Wells Fargo.

5 comments:

  1. We just signed up for a Wells Fargo account and got 50 free dollars!!
    Sucks for you though.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I love Cassie!!!! Well hey at least it isn't that big of an amount, you will get there one dollar at a time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no kidding! lol, thanks for the support Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait I thought you called them to make sure this was paid off??

    ""And to top it off, I called Wells Fargo to make sure this was real, and they informed me that we had overpaid them. So we had a credit balance of $200.53....""

    You shouldn't pay it you called them and they told you that it was all paid off..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah... that was the fun part. We had made two payments on the phone, and apparently they had the wrong routing #. Normally it takes a couple days for phone payments to go through, but since they had the wrong #, they didn't go through at all. So, technically we didn't make those extra payments because it never came out of our checking account.... I was bummed.
    No check in the mail.
    But I was a bugger on the phone with 'em. I talked to their supervisor, but he won. I think I need to toughen up...

    ReplyDelete