Dear Mom,
Man! It's your birthday already! I think everyone already knows how awesome you are as a mother. Afterall, you and Dad raised 10 totally cool kids. :) Not many people can do that... So now you have 10 wonderful children of your own that love and adore you, PLUS we decided to share how awesome you are with 30 OTHER children. We couldn't keep it to ourselves. :) They couldn't wait to be a part of your family, so they became spouses and your grandchildren. So... that makes a grand total of 40 (almost 41 with Erin's little one) people that are so blessed to have you in their lives. Not to mention all the lives you've touched through work and your callings.
You're amazing...We all love you Mom. Happy Birthday!!
P.S. Isn't it cool that Mom upside down spells "Wow," I thought so. :)
This is the 40+ kids that couldn't wait to be a part of the Merkley Clan...
(I know all you non-Merkley's are jealous... jk lol)


No comments:
Post a Comment