Monday, October 11, 2010

Awards Ceremony!!

I've decided that I wanted to post a Thank-You post to everyone that helped make our wedding day extremely special.


I have a long list.  So, get ready...


First Thank-You post goes to.....

Aunt Pam made our AMAZING cake!!

Next is a big one...
...my crazy sisters deserve this and more for all they did for our wedding!! ;)
They did the food, decorations, my makeup, centerpieces, and anything else they could get their hands on!! They also calmed down the hyperventilating bride...
BIG Thank you to them!!

This is only SOME of their work



I had some really big helpers with my veil and my dress throughout the day...
 Thanks guys! (I love this pic)


 Of course I can't forget my wonderful parents, but I'm doing another post about that!!


Seriously, I have a million more people to Thank, so it's a good thing that I don't have to get them all in one post. Tune in next week for more awards!!

2 comments: